Learn RS Archaeology Changes & Fixes May 26th with 6% Off RuneScape Gold on RSorder
Some changes and fixes have been made to RS Archaeology skill with the update this week. Read the information below to learn details of RS patch notes.
As summer is coming, the Ready for Summer 2020 event is active now on RSorder with special offers - 6% discount for RuneScape gold, OSRS gold and all other products for everyone, and double Loyalty Points for RSorder members until May 27, 2020.
Archaeology changes in RS patch notes
With the update on May 26th, the following changes have been made to RS Archaeology skill:
1. The requirements of material caches with quest requirements have been clarified in the Archaeology Skill Guide.
2. The “Check findings” option has been removed from RS Archaeology research table as the “Manage research notes” rendered it redundant.
3. The Fortune perk can prioritize sending Archaeology materials to the Material Storage over the Bank.
4. A wandering NPC has been “dealt with”, who took a wrong turn at Lumbridge market and found himself at Stormguard Citadel.
Fixes to RS3 Archaeology this week
1. The perks Refined 4, Tinker 4 and Rapid 4 can be activating as often as they should.
2. An incorrect message that displayed when withdrawing from Archaeology Material Storage with a full Inventory has been fixed.
3. The NPC will not repeat the wrong dialogue after completing the Vault of Shadows mystery.
4. The Spear of Annihilation will not be held incorrectly if it fully degraded whilst equipped.
What do you think about these changes in RS patch notes?
Anyway, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Runescape 3 Gold / Osrs gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold at anytime.