Specification and Uses of High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes
High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers in Mumbai, India.
Nova Steel Corporation is the leading High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes Manufacturers in India. Our High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes are exclusively designed for steel factories, petrochemical industry, fire protection systems, chemical industries, shipping/shipment industries, etc. High Nickel Alloy Pipes are available in all sizes and grades and according to the client’s requirements. High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes have an excellent surface finish and are known best for their high tensile strength and sturdiness.
High Nickel Alloy Pipes and Tubes Material, Grades & Specifications
Standard- ASTM, ASME
Dimensions- ASTM, ASME, API
Size- 1/8” NB to 30” NB
Schedule/ thickness- SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 160, SCH XS, SCH XXS, all schedules, thickness up to 12 mm
Outer diameter- 100 mm to 6000 mm
Wall thickness- 2.0 mm to 14 mm
End type- plain end, beveled end, treated with plastic cap ending
Form- rectangular, square, hydraulic, round, etc
Length- single random, double random, custom sizes, up to 12 mm thick
Material grade- nickel alloy 200- UNS N02200, nickel alloy 201- N02201
High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes Uses & Applications
High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes are widely used all over the world in different industries. Here are the top uses of High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes-
- Transporting Materials: such as hot water, chemicals, oil, gas, and sulfur in various industries.
- Automotive Industry: air and water flow systems, and piping systems.
- Sewerage Systems: industrial water lines and water mains. Heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning equipment.
- Construction Industries: structural applications and scaffolding.
- Homes and Buildings: supply and exhaust piping, water pipes, and curtain rods.
For more details visit - High Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes Manufacturer in India
Also Check Out - MS sheet weight chart