Loading Muhmmad's IBOtoolbox mobile content... Loading depends on your connection speed!

Muhmmad shakir


Active contributor | offline
Member since 12 / 2018

Digital Media Agencies - The Pied-Piper of Brands

How many brains are in reality required in changing a lamp? Yes, that's one question you surely got to answer yourself when you recall the definition of, a digital advertising agency. Unlike every business around, the agencies set up to serve Digital Media, Online Marketing or Mobile Marketing services plays on the cornerstone of ideas and not rules or competencies. And in last 36 months, these agencies have already been mushrooming at a rapid pace. However the question is, why is Digital Marketing a hotcake business for entrepreneurs today? What, on the planet, has made Digital marketing one of many fastest growing aspects of advertising?


Digital platforms communication or Digital Media is driving new terms of engagement between brands and consumers and reshaping media consumption across both old and new channels. Research shows that the most important and influential consumers continue engaging with digital media even though watching TV. To be truly effective, a brand's integrated marketing strategy must incorporate digital marketing from the start. And, to keep pace with digital's huge influence on consumers'media habits, advertisers need to do more than merely extend their offline campaigns in to the digital marketing space.


Within the last few several months, the Indian digital marketing industry has seen quite a few activities in the digital advertising market. However, the backdrop dates back again to 2008, once the buzzword in the Indian online industry was online marketing and digital marketing agencies and advertising networks were at the helm of affairs. From the VCs to budding entrepreneurs, the business minded techies were gung ho about digital advertising space in India. But post 2009, this interest took a dip and we saw new kinds of online businesses getting more interest from VCs along with entrepreneurs. A lot of them helped in sprouting of Online Retail or E-commerce which in layman language we regard as Online Selling business.


However, a more substantial set of audience is more curious to learn why businesses or the renowned brands for example are so in love with Digital Marketing? Why is online advertising invaluable marketing metrics because of their branding?


Advertising online is a highly responsive, versatile, capable both of building brand awareness and engagement and driving response and purchase behaviour activity conducted by Online Advertising Agency to cascade a more substantial impact with regards to a brand's media promotion. Given the well-established great things about advertising online, it ought to be no real surprise that 15 per cent of worldwide ad budgets* are actually spent this way. Actually, it rather begs the question how much of the remaining 85 per cent might be better spent in the digital space.


The next big thing for businesses, after branding, would be to reach out their potential audience. The average consumer today spends 14 hours watching TV each week and 14 hours online, according to a new EIAA Report. Increasingly those hours are shared: probably the most valuable and influential consumer multi-task their media consumption, actively using digital media whilst engaging with traditional channels in the background. Integrated campaigns that incorporate digital marketing strategy certainly are a must for communicating effectively with these consumers. Sound complicated?

Press Release comments: