Reduce Stress for Better Immunity
As many can attest, stress and worry offer little benefit to our lives and can create a lower vibration within the body, affecting our overall health and wellness. Studies have shown that when our vibration drops, so does our immunity. However, during this time of unprecedented changes due to the worldwide pandemic of COVID-19, we may find ourselves in a constant state of worry, fear and stress. Much of what is happening in the world is out of our control. Fortunately, we do have control over our mindset and, to a large degree, our level of stress response.
Mindfulness is a tool we can use to help us get into a higher vibrational state, thereby increasing our immunity to viral infections. Taking action on what we can control is key. The following tips and protocols are helpful actions we can take throughout the day to help keep our bodies and minds in a healthier state during these challenging times.
- Drink purified hot water upon waking and throughout the day. This helps keep the body hydrated and relaxes blood vessels which stimulates digestion. Drinking it throughout the day can also relieve the body of toxins.
- Increase body temperature. This helps eradicate pathogens. Saunas, hot tubs and even taking a hot shower following exercise can help.
- Change your clothing after going out. Clothes can carry germs and viruses so changing your outfit after each outing is a good idea. Be sure to launder your clothes in hot water on a regular basis.
- Gargle with saltwater before bed. Gargling helps bring bacteria to the surface of the gums, teeth and throat. Spit gargled water into sink and repeat.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds. The virus can survive on your hands for 10 minutes, so wash frequently. Any soap that lathers is effective.
- Try acutherapies with quantum biofeedback. Traditional Chinese wisdom traditions merged with quantum physics builds immunity and can be done from a distance.
- Reduce EMF Exposure. Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF) have been shown to contribute to inflammation in the body. To decrease EMF exposure, it is important to ground yourself daily by connecting barefoot to the earth, and to turn off cellular data as often as possible, especially at night.
- Wipe down your phone often. Since the surface our phones can often contain more germs than a toilet, wipe them down daily with a silver embedded microfiber cloth or 70 percent isopropyl alcohol.
- Disinfect mail and packages. While mail and packages pose a relatively low-risk for transmitting the coronavirus, it can live on cardboard for approximately 24 hours. It is recommended to spray mail and packages with a 70 percent alcohol solution and let it sit for 15 seconds before opening.
- Meditate. Take 10 to 15 minutes each day to meditate and imagine yourself as whole, healthy and vibrant.