JOINT PAIN ~ WE CAN HELP
It is not uncommon that pain at joints and bones increase with age. Pain can cause stress and immobility, and affect the quality of life negatively. On a positive note, pain is the body’s signal for action.
Both arthritis and osteoporosis can cause pain but it is important to note the differences.
ARTHRITIS is the inflammation of joints, and can cause a lot of pain. Its common symptoms, depending on severity are :
- Joint stiffness, especially within first 30 minutes after waking up, or after a long day.
- Creaking sound
- Pain during movement, and in severe cases, pain at rest.
- Deformity of joints
There are more than 100 different types of arthritis. However, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the 2 most common types.
Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. It occurs when the cartilage covering the end of the bones gradually wears away, typically due to overuse or sports injury. Without the protection of the cartilage, the bones begin to rub against each other and the resulting friction leads to pain and swelling. People above 60 years old and sportspersons are more prone to osteoarthritis.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis may include :
- Joint pain, swelling and stiffness which is worse at the end of the day
- Joint deformity and creaking
- Pain with limited motion or pain at rest in severe cases
- Most commonly affects large weight bearing joints such as knee, hip and spine
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints, affecting tendons, ligaments, and muscles. Usually, it first appears between 25 to 50 year old, but it may occur at any age. Women are more commonly affected than men. The cause of rheumatoid arthritis is unknown. However, genes, infection and hormones might be contributing factors.
Rheumatoid arthritis affects small joints such as fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, ankles and toes. In serious cases, hips and knees are affected. The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis may include :
- Swollen, warm and painful joints ( often affecting both sides of the body )
- Muscle and joint stiffness that is usually most notable in the morning
- Fatigue, loses of appetite and low fever
Besides relying on medication, arthritis can be better managed with quality nutrition and the appropriate types of exercise. Good nutrition provides building blocks and lubrication for joints.
[ SUGGESTED FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS FOR ACHING JOINTS ]
are a complete joint care treatment that works synergistically to help promote healthy joints. Especially useful for people who suffer from joint pain and those who want to prevent them, including athletes.
- Combines 100% stabilized Aloe Vera with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM (Methyl sulfonyl methane) which are needed for maintaining joint function and to quicken the healing of joints and muscles.
- It is enhanced with VitaminC and MSM provide essential elements for maintaining connective tissue (including bones, joints, muscles and nails).
- Helps to relieve joint and muscle in inflammation and pain.
FOREVER ACTIVE HA
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a key component of synovial uid and cartilage that makes lubrication of joints and shock absorption possible.
- Produced using a patented process, it provides low molecular weight HA which the intestines can easily absorb.
- Enhanced with Ginger Oil and Tumeric which have natural anti-in ammatory, antioxidant and blood circulation improvement properties.
- Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 9 (from olive oil) that have anti-in ammation property that helps reduce pain.
- With added Vitamin E that acts as antioxidant to the bene cial oils in the soft-gels.
- Contains vitamin C plus citrus bio avonoids in a bran base for time release effect.
- Provides building block for collagen, a naturally occurring protein that contributes tensile strength to ligaments, cartilage, skin and bones.
- Helps to repair soft bone tissue and synovial membrane.
ALOE HEAT LOTION
- Herbal remedy for fast relief of aching joints and sore muscles through improving blood circulation.
- It employs the power of eucalyptus, enhanced with 100% stabilised Aloe Vera for deep penetration to give faster results.
ALOE MSM GEL
- A special formulation of MSM and herbal extracts in a 100% stabilised Aloe Vera base that helps reduce inflammation through clearing up clogged cell membranes.
- Used together with ALOE HEAT LOTION for best results.
Ask me how to qualify for a 35-48% DISCOUNT on all your purchases; a new car paid for by the company, world travel at top locations....company paid, chairman's bonus (percentile share of company sales) and more! Contact us to start your own home based business or to order products at a steep discount. JOHN SHAW Affiliate Marketer, Network Marketing and Home Business Coach FOREVER BUSINESS OWNERS FBO #360000813298 John & Cathy Shaw
1-203-519-7004 in US, +36 70 386 5908 in Europe
REFUND POLICY FOR RETAIL CUSTOMERS
Retail customers are guaranteed 100% product satisfaction. Within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, a Retail Customer may (a) obtain a new replacement for any defective product; or (b) cancel the purchase, return the product and obtain a full refund. In all cases, proper notice, proof of timely purchase and timely return of the product is required to be given to source of purchase. FLP reserves the right to reject repetitive returns. When FLP products are acquired from or through an FLP distributor, that distributor is the primary party responsible for customer satisfaction by exchanging the product or refunding the money. In the event there occurs a dispute, FLP will determine the facts and resolve the issue. If cash is disbursed by FLP, the same will be charged back to FLP Distributors who benefited from the product sales.
Forever Living.com, L.L.C.
7501 E. McCormick Parkway
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Attention: Customer Service
Need additional Info?
To order products....
Contact us online at: