Colon, Breast, Leukemia, etc.
When you cut yourself, new cells are produced to replace those lost or elliminated. The reproduction of cells stop when the proper amount has been created. When the cells in a certain part of the body continue reproducing new cells uncontrollably, they produce a hard tumour. This is what is called Cancer. These cells often move to other parts of the body where they begin to reproduce again.
The DNA that is found in the nucleus of the cell is responsible for keeping the genetic code of cell growth and reproduction. When this code is influenced negatively by some external agents such as smog, pollutants, excessive sunlight or internal agents like toxins, nervous problems, etc., it can cause a loss of control in the reproduction cells. This results in excessive growth of the cells.
- Swelling in the form of lumps, internally or externally, producing pain and discomfort.
- This lump obstructs air flow (if in air passage), urine (if in urinary tract), gastrointestinal functions if it is in the intestine, stomach or colon, etc.
Cancer occurs most often in:
- The Breasts
- The Uterus
- The Ovaries
- The Prostate Gland
- The Testicles
- The Liver
- The Bones
- The Throat
- The Lungs
- The Intestines
- The Colon
- The Skin
- The Bladder
- The Pancreas
If cancer is caught in time, there is a very good chance that it can be cured. For this reason, it is vital that you have regular checkups with your doctor.
Warning Signs of Cancer
- Weight loss with no apparent cause.
- An ulcer, sore or discoloration of the skin that does not go away after 3 weeks.
- Spot on skin grows and becomes irritated and bleeds.
- Frequent headaches.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Persistent hoarseness in the throat.
- Coughing with blood, difficulty breathing.
- Persistant abdominal pain.
- Change in the shape of testicles.
- Blood in urine without pain.
- Change in intestinal habits (going to the bathroom).
- Change in the shape of your breasts (lumps).
- Blood or discharge from the nipples.
- Vaginal bleeding between menstrual cycles.
Types of Cancer
Carcinomas - principally affecting the skin, mucous membranes and the glands.
Leukemia - cancer of the blood.
Sarcomas - mainly affect muscles, breast, connective tissue and the bones.
Lipo-sarcomas - a malignant tumour of the fatty tissue which usually develops in the abdomen. Lipoma is a benign tumor.
Causes are not well known, but it is known that cancer is more likely to develop with the presence of certain chemical agents, cigarette smoke, excessive sunlight, exposure to X-rays, certain foods, the environment and hereditary factors. Other causes are:
- Inadequate nutrition: the human body is constructed, repaired and energised by substances found in food. A correct diet helps to re-establish the metabolic balance of cancer patients and thus heal them.
- Lack of exercise: Exercise improves the nervous system's functions, stabilises glucose, detoxifies the lymphatic system.
- The best suggested treatment is to adequately fortify the body and strengthen the immune system to function efficiently, and thus destroy the cancerous cells.
- Chemotherapy - obtains good results, but there are very bad side-effects such as hair loss, nausea and vomiting, fatigue, sterility and damage to kidneys and heart. Taking Royal Jelly which is full of B Vitamins, helps to ease these problems.
- When a person is exposed to radiation, it is very beneficial to apply Aloe Vera Gelly to the radiated area and to consume Aloe Vera Gel (juice). This helps to quickly rebuild the damaged tissue. Many studies have been done by the US Atomic Energy Commission regarding the sever burns produced by radiation and X-rays for which Aloe Vera is the recommended treatment, being one of the best cellular restorers for human beings.
- Increase uptake of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Herb extracts to prevent cancer and assist in curing cancer. See under Products section.
- Never eat pork, sausages, hotdogs or smoked meats.
A-Beta-CarE Softgels. 3 daily, 1 with each meal. Contains strong anti-oxidants that destroy and stop free radicals which cause the deterioration of cells. Helps resist infections, repairs and maintains body tissue.
Aloe Vera Gel (juice). 120 - 180ml daily, 60ml with each meal. Anti-inflammatory, pain inhibitor, natural anti-biotic, cell regenerator, energiser, digestive, nutritive. Very good when undergoing chemotherapy.
Lycium PlusTablets. 2 to 3 tabs a day, 1 with each meal. Powerful anti-oxidant. Strengthens the immune system. Eliminates free radicals and prevents cancer.
Royal Jelly Tablets. 2 to 3 tabs a day. 1 with each meal. Contains B Complex and amino acids. Very good when undergoing chemotherapy.
Bee Propolis Tablets and Garlic & Thyme Softgels. 6 of each a day, 2 with each meal. Natural anti-biotic, kills bacteria and virus. Strengthens the immune system.
REFUND POLICY FOR RETAIL CUSTOMERS
Retail customers are guaranteed 100% product satisfaction. Within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, a Retail Customer may (a) obtain a new replacement for any defective product; or (b) cancel the purchase, return the product and obtain a full refund. In all cases, proper notice, proof of timely purchase and timely return of the product is required to be given to source of purchase. FLP reserves the right to reject repetitive returns. When FLP products are acquired from or through an FLP distributor, that distributor is the primary party responsible for customer satisfaction by exchanging the product or refunding the money. In the event there occurs a dispute, FLP will determine the facts and resolve the issue. If cash is disbursed by FLP, the same will be charged back to FLP Distributors who benefited from the product sales.
Forever Living.com, L.L.C.
7501 E. McCormick Parkway
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Attention: Customer Service
Need additional Info?
To order products....
Contact us online at: