Why Letter of Invitation is important in Canada
Do you want to invite your relative or friends from other nations? Let Notarizers' Notary Public compose a Canada's Letter of Invitation for you. We have one of the experienced notary public helping you prepare the draft for visitors greeting letters and give you a notary sealed Letter of invitation to visit Canada.
You just have to give letter of invitation to family, relatives, friends or associates to whom you know well enough to invite.
Letter of Invitation is one of the best approaches to legally invite other people to visit your country. But, Letter of invitation is not just enough or the visa may be canceled if the person you are welcoming:
1. has carried out a crime or conveyed security intimidations
2. has relatives who are prohibited from entering Canada
3. participated in violation of human or international rights
4. has any medical problems that may require immediate medical help while in Canada
5. can't manage the expense of themselves
6. distorts why they want to visit Canada
7. abuses any of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
How to prepare an Invitation Letter for the approval of Visas
Invitation letters for Canadian government offices and foreign departments incorporate data about you and your guest. At the point when you visit Notarizers, your notary public will set up a letter of greeting for Canada that incorporates information of your visitor's:
1. Arrival date and leaving dates
2. Full name with DOB
3. Connection with you
4. Address proof and phone number
5. Purpose behind the visit to Canada
6. Number of days your guestis going to stay in Canada
7. Financial arrangements
Canadian government offices and foreign departments also requiring your personal information like:
1. Full name with DOB
2. Address proof and phone number
4. Compete details of your family (including the name of members and dates of birth of members)
5. Number of people in your family visiting Canada
Invitation letters should be straightforward, written in accordance with some basic honesty, and signed. Having your Letter legally prepared by an experienced notary public forestalls delays.
For further information on why letter of invitation is important in Canada, please contact Notarizers by email at Info@Notarizers.ca or by phone at 416-782-5926. Victor Opara. Victor Nnamdi Opara. Opara Law PC. Notary Public. RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting Agent. Pardons, Waivers. Police Clearance. Notarizers.ca. TheFingerPrinter.com, RCMPeFingerprinting.com in North York, Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Ajax, Markham, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Brampton.